Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy one week in my new apartment to me!

Celebrating tonight with Gossip Girl and a new French Connection dress I thrift-ed for just 5.00! Today I got to thinking about being grateful. I found myself complaining a lot... about everything really... the lack of pinteresty decorations in my room, my lack of chocolate in the pantry, my lack of..well a job that I love...

Then I stopped myself for a minute and looked around at everything I have that so many would be so grateful to have. I have the best friends and family I could have ever wished for and a great new apartment in a great new city...and I have no reason to let my fears of not succeeding here bring me down. I have applied to at least 30 new jobs, I can get chocolate tomorrow, and I have plenty of time left in my lease to decorate with Pinterest projects.



So tonight ends on a very positive and optimistic note...

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment