Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My apologies for not blogging yesterday, but it really just was not that interesting. Today however...was.

I introduced myself to my favorite company today, which was just a tad awkward. Apparently it isn't quite as polite as I thought to pre-interview introduce yourself. Anywho, on the way back from that the real journey began.

Driving down 285 I heard a loud clanking and felt a shaking beneath my car.  Next thing I knew, what seemed like my entire tire flew away and I pulled over quickly on the side of the highway. I began to mentally prepare myself to change my own tire when a very nice gentleman pulled over to assist me. Shortly after he tried to help me ATL 511 showed up and saved the day by putting on my spare and filling it with air.

I had originally planned on working out this evening, instead I went home and enjoyed some wine as I discussed cuisine, boys, family, and more with my new roommate.

The lesson I learned today..more through my discussions than what actually happened...is that I rush everything. My career, my future romance, my lifestyle....everything. I have realized that I am in too much of a rush to accomplish everything in such a short amount of time. In reality I am 22 years old with my entire life ahead of me. It is totally fine to not know what I want, who I want, or when I want it...and I'm okay with that.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment