Friday, February 14, 2014

Well...today is the day full of heart shaped balloons, pinks and reds, and lovey facebook posts, and unlike 80% of people out there... I love this Holiday regardless of whether or not I'm single or taken. Today I bought myself a cupcake, cooked a great dinner for myself, and finished half a bottle of wine. I don't know what any of you are thinking but to me, that's a damn good Valentine's Day.
I did however submiss to the commercialized holiday and have cupcakes sent to that handsome man I mentioned last post....what can I say when it comes down to it maybe I really am a hopeless romantic.
Lately I have been that hopeless romantic, which is totally unlike my character. I'm usually more of a guy than guy I'm seeing, but in the long run I have realized that it may be easiest just to let go and be vulnerable.....so I sent cupcakes as my "Hey this is me being vulnerable cry." We will see how that pans out...
In the meantime I will be applying for jobs in attempt to be a normal, functioning member of society.....probably also drinking wine and watching New Girl on Netflix.


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment